hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello earthlings! :D

a good laugh. (:
Sunday, December 27, 2009

for those who are facebooking frequently, you might have noticed that ......................



hahaha, there's a story behind it! well, when i saw the email, it said something like this .................


then my mind was like "HUHHHHHH?" :/

and coincidently, he was in my house playing with my pigs. {guinea pigs} so, during dinner i asked him, "hey! you know, fb ask me to update my status leh! what relationship thingy with you."

and then he almost choked. lol. then his whole face went red including his ears. XD

"HUH? got such thing ah! i think got people hack in my account. aiyo, who so bad."


hahaha, he refused to admit it like forever. the process of interograting was damn funny. :D

oh yes, thank you for everyone that commented on my status and congrated me. lol, i thought no one would take notice. :D


XDDDDD. funny dear.


4:08 AM