hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello earthlings! :D

tuition today! (:
Sunday, December 27, 2009

today is my first day as a tuition teacher! :) hahaha, unbelieveable? no! it's possible okay. i'll be teaching primary 1. her voice sounds sweet on the phone. *excited* so i did something to distract myself. found video and pictures!


Ayaka - Okaeri (おかえり)

the theme song for absolute boyfriend "Zettai Kareshi". great music i think. ah, speaking of the cast for zettai kareshi!


Hiro Mizushima. handsome? hahaha, i always see him when i saw jap dramas. he was featured in hana kimi too!


yeah i know, shuai ge! :D but to all the girls, HE'S MARRIED! *evil laugh* to? the singer, ayaka above. i managed to find a picture!



Mizushima explained, "She is indispensable to me. I thought, if I let go of her, I'll regret it my entire life." Ayaka commented, "My first impression of him was that he had really powerful eyes, and he could completely see through me. Right now, he is someone I respect from the bottom of my heart."


Mizushima promised to protect and support her because she has Graves-Basedow disease that affects fatigue, weight loss and rapid heart beat, thats why he proposed. sweet huh? :)

ah, another actor from the series.

Hayami Mokomichi a.k.a Night Tenjo! i feel like his photographs not that good-looking. in the tv = marvellous! hahaha.


if i'm not wrong, he's availiable, ladies! :D sometimes, he really doesn't look human in the series. like you know, too-good-to-be-true that sort of thing.

ah, almost done with the post. in case he finds out i'm posting about handsome guys when he's discussing about his project ........................


HAHHAHAHA. smile!


9:30 PM